Do you have a suitable person for a Data Protection Officer? No? Most organizations do not! You need a person with the requirements for the position of authority, who can easily handle documents! Even if you hire such an employee or choose one of your employees, he has to go through long and expensive trainings. What if he leaves after you train him - what will you do? Will you choose the next best candidate? And so - until when?
LINK IT Ltd. provides the service Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a subscription. We have a competent team consisting of trained professionals, lawyers, auditors and IT specialists. Our certificates proving our competence are available on request. By choosing LINK IT Ltd. for the DPO of your organization, you will have access to the experience of different types of specialists, depending on the specific situation.
Our service is offered on a monthly or 3-month basis and includes fulfillment of the obligations of the DPO under Article 39 of the Regulation, as well as additional services:
- Informing and advising on the obligations under the current legislation for personal data protection
- Monitoring compliance with the Regulation, national legislation regarding the protection of personal data
- Participation in awareness raising and training of personnel involved in processing operations
- Providing advice on data protection impact assessment
- Cooperation with the Agency
- Carrying out inspections at the units for compliance with the applicable requirements for personal data protection
- Update the necessary documentation to demonstrate compliance with the Regulation
- Informing the responsible persons when updating the applicable legislation and practices and interpretations of the Agency
- Legal assistance - upon request - analysis of the processing activities, in order to define an adequate and reliable legitimate basis for each processing activity established by law
See DPO certificate below:
The new Regulation introduces the figure of the so-called Data Protection Officer. This is an employee, charged with advisory functions in the field of personal data protection, supervision of compliance with the regulation in the controller's organization and raising awareness and training of staff.
Only certain categories of controllers are obliged to hire DPO, namely:
- Public bodies or structures, except in the case of courts in the performance of their judicial functions;
- Administrators whose activities, due to their nature, scope and objectives, require regular and systematic large-scale monitoring of data subjects;
- Administrators whose main activities consist of large-scale processing of special categories of data and personal data related to convictions and infringements
The Data Protection Officer does not need to be an employee of the controller. It may be an external organization that performs its duties on the basis of a contract. Therefore, administrators have no obligation to specifically appoint such an employee, but only an obligation to designate a person to perform the functions of a data protection officer
Where to start?
We are consultants with over 15 years of experience in the implementation, auditing and certification of Management Systems. We have been working in the field of GDPR for over three years. LINK IT Ltd. provides the service of a Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a subscription. We have a competent team consisting of trained professionals, lawyers, auditors and IT professionals. Our certificates proving our competence are available upon request.
Together with you, we will create the most appropriate plan that meets your needs, so that you can get as smoothly and optimally as possible in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR!
If you would like to receive a consultation offer, please click